Re: [SQU] NTLM: Not authenticating users

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 18:11:54 +1100

Ok, can you set debug to ALL,1 29,6 28,6, rm your cache.log and shoot me the whole thing privately?

Also can you grab one of the http header decoders/tcp forwarders (like http_tnt from squid.sourceforge.net) and use point your
browser at that to grab the headers that go through. Please include a log from that in your mail.

I won't be attempting to decode then NTLM data, just leave the first 10 characters intact if you could (that's enough to tell the
packet type accurately).

Rob