[SQU] Reloading jars...

From: Igor Karpov <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 17:04:55 +0200

Hi!
I'm not sure if this list is the right place to post this question, but...

We're trying to launch some java applets from html page.
When .jar files are changed, squid is still giving its clients old version.

Trying to reload current page in the browser doesn't help a bit.

I guess I could disable caching of such objects, but I prefer to avoid this...

Regards,

--
Igor A. Karpov    phone: +380(44)238-0624
Unix System Administrator