Re: [SQU] Reloading jars...

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:35:28 +0100

A shortcoming in the web browser that they do not allow a forced reload
of java files..

What you can do is to manually reload them using the "client" program.
On the Squid server run

   client -r http://server/path/to/file.jar >/dev/null

Or you could use refresh_pattern to tune Squid to more aggressively
check the origin server for updates.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker