[SQU] Returning password expired, etc. to the user

From: Magnus Ullberg <UllbergM@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:58:59 -0600

Are there any patches that will return extended messages to the user about
why their login failed?

Here are some examples of the error messages I get in the cache.log file.
I'm using Squid2.3STABLE4 with pam_auth and Novell Corporate Edition

ERROR: Unexpected PAM converstaion '4/Your password has expired and you have
1 grace login(s).'
ERROR: Unexpected PAM converstaion '4/This is your last chance to change
your password. You have no grace logins remaining.'
ERROR: Unexpected PAM converstaion '4/User password has expired and there
are no grace logins remaining. Contact system administrator.'

Thanks,
Magnus Ullberg
Network Coordinator

Area Bancshares Corporation