[SQU] Need Advice

From: mansoor ali <mani_hafeez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 20:17:03

Dear sir
I have installed Squid Version Stable2.3 on Redhat linux 6.2.On client side
users are using the Internet Explorer5.5 for browsing.Since from the first
day suddenly the users get the message that "the page cannot be diplayed"
and whether they refresh it several times it shows the same message unless
or until they close the browser and open it again.so please tell me what
could be the reason behind it and what settings would be adopted to resolve
the problem.
Their is not any problem in the link as it is CIR of 256K.
Waiting for kind reply

Mansoor