Re: [SQU] FTP and News problem

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:35:55 +0100

Only snews, and only because browsers manage proxying of snews in the
same way as https. Squid does not implement HTTP proxying/gatewaying of
news or NNTP. (such proxying/gatewaying would be read-only anyway if it
was implemented. HTTP proxying of news submissions is not defined in any
standards)

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker