[SQU] problems with pages not fully loading . need to press refresh in browser

From: John Vrolijk (BCN) <John.Vrolijk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:00:10 +0100

Hello

I'm new to this list and looked at the FAQ but as far as I can tell I
haven't found anything about my problem.
We have a customer that provides internet access using cablemodems and
their network is using a transparent proxy setup using Squid.
Users on the cablemodem network complain that sometimes pages don't get
fully loaded in the browser, they have to press the refresh buttons to get
it loaded completely.
Has anyone experienced this before and if so, did you get it solved and if
yes, how ?

Thanks in advance for any advise.

Regards

John Vrolijk
ICT Consultant
Ericsson Business Consulting Netherlands B.V.
P.O. Box 209, 5120 AE Rijen
The Netherlands

Tel.+31-161-246323, Fax. +31-161-246612, XOIP: +31-20-8834771
E-Mail: John.Vrolijk@bcn.ericsson.se, Homepage: http://www.ericsson.net