RE: [SQU] OpenBSD 2.8 not returning data

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:40:04 +1100

if nothing shows in cache.log, then squid is crashing - and possibly
making a coredump.

Have a look in squid/cache for squid.core

If you have stripped squid, reinstall a non stripped binary, then run
interactively under gdb:
cd /usr/local/squid
gdb bin/squid.exe
run -Nd9

you'll probably find it segfaults on your first request (based on your
description below)

Let me know what happens,
Rob