[SQU] FTP proxy

From: root <beb99@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 10:19:21 -0500

I have squid and ipchains set-up as a transparent proxy.
It's working great but only on port 80.

I want to do the same thing on FTP port and SHTTP port.

I entered the same REDIRECT rule in ipchains but it's not working.
And it should not work because web browser is comunicating with FTP servers on
FTP protocol.
Squid has http acelleration only for port http.I am searching for something
similar for FTP protocol. (FTP proxy or FTP accel or FTP cache).

But with the initial set-up on tranparent proxy (squid) FTP it's not working.

Alexander