[SQU] Access Denied

From: Anton Purba <qiubec@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 22:03:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I'm using kernel 2.4 and running at Redhat 6.2, with
Squid/2.3.STABLE1. I'm masquerade all of the packet
with iptables 1.2, and using transparent proxy. I was
try the same configuration at RedHat 7 with
Squid/2.3.STABLE4, and my squid is running properly.
But when i try with RH6.2 i have a problem with error
in my browser like :

*********************
ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL:
http://mail.yahoo.com/

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request
from being allowed at this time. Please contact your
service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

My Linux running behind firewall (using RH 6.2 with
kernel 2.2.14) and i want to experiment with kernel
2.4 at the LAN. I was configure my squid.conf at acl
options.

Someone can help me!!
Thank's before

Anton