RE: [SQU] Has anyone managed to have 2 password files in use

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 11:16:43 +1100

Your previous ruleset was broken :]

The line http_access allow allowedsites will allow access to those sites
without any authentication. Your notes as to objectives had every
request needing authentication.

The key for you though, isn't the ruleset order, its having two
proxy_auth acl's, and combining the student one with the time the
students are allowed to access.

Either by
http_access allow students timezone urlacl1
http_access allow students timezone urlacl2

or by
http_access deny students !timezone
which is more useful IMO because it allows you to carry on with other
rules without including "students timezone" on every rule.

Rob