[SQU] another proxy

From: Yuri Sytema <Yuri.S@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:07:03 +0100

Hi,

I want to tell my squid machine to use another proxy for web access.

our internet route as i would like to see it ...

client, squid proxy on internal network, (transparent firewall,) HTTP
viruswall, no-caching proxy on the viruswall machine, the internet.

So I would like to tell the squid machine to use the viruswall proxy as the
only way to connect to the internet.

How do I do this?

I tried : cache_peer [ipnr of viruswall] parent 80 7 no-query default
allow-miss

this sort of works, but most of the time it's not using the viruswall.
we're using the internal squid machine, for logging and stuff, so I don't
want to skip it.

Please Help

Kind regards,

Yuri Sytema