[SQU] problem beetwen squid and FQDN with DNS

From: michel guilhem <michel.guilhem@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:57:40 +0100

I use two squid one in version 2.2.5 and another in version 2.3.4 , the
links with dns are not the same but i have the same problem :
I direct the squid to resolve the name to my dns , i have no problem
with fqdn name ( intranet and internet ) but when i try to type an URL
address incomplete like an alias (coucou for coucou.myenterprise ) the
squid reply that he can't resolve the name .

When i try a nslookup from the computer where the squid are , then the
dns is able to resolve the alias .

So i don't understand what it is missing in the squid to have a
resolution with the internal dns of the squid

I'm lost , thank you very much for any clue