FW: [SQU] Authentication with Kerberos - WARNING

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 11:25:22 +1100

Just a point of Netiquette folks:

filter your email so that "out of office" messages do not get sent in
response to list messages.

Seriously.

For the casual poster, this sort of thing may well give them a negative
incentive to post again, and for the regular poster it's plain
annoying....

This list is usualyl pretty good, so I apologise for the noise.

Rob