[SQU] Squid box with two seperate Internet links

From: Mehran <List@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:43:17 +0330

Dear list members,

We are connected to Internet via two seperate links with different set of IP addresses: one of them is a one-way connection via a satellite service and the other is a symmetric leased line connection.We use Transparent Caching for our clients.Now, the question is: Is there any way for one Squid box to be used under one of the following conditions?

1- Squid can receive requests for each subnet from its individual link .
2- Squid acts in someway to Load Balancing. I mean Squid can decide between two links to get the requests from the Internet via the link that at the instance has the lower data traffic.

thank you in advance.
Mehran