Re: [SQU] Fwd: IE5 and MS FTP Service 5.0 (W2K IIS) via Squid ???

From: Pedro Ribeiro <pribeiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 13:59:30 -0000

Accessed ftp.asuscom.de in the refered conditions without any problem!
(Squid2.3ST4)

  Pedro Ribeiro
  Online: http://www.isel.ipl.pt/~pribeiro/
  IRC(PTnet) Nick: PAntMaR
  e-Mail: Spamm: trap@net.ipl.pt
               Personal: pribeiro@net.ipl.pt
               IPLNet/ISELNet Admin: helpdesk@net.ipl.pt
  PGP Key Available in keyservers.
  PGPFP: 6430 6CA7 7642 36D6 718B A884 FDF0 E8F1 30EA 1D19