RE: [SQU] Using NTLM to log, not authenticate

From: Yuri Sytema <Yuri.S@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 09:05:51 +0100

Hi,

I've got all u want running over here..

The config parms I used were

./configure
--enable-icmp
--enable-delay-pools
--enable-snmp
--enable-ntlm_authentication
--enable-basic-authentication
--enable-ntlm-auth-modules="NTLMSSP fakeauth"

version used over here:

Squid Cache: Version 2.4.DEVEL4-ntlm

got it with:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.squid.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.squid.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/squid co -r
ntlm squid

I can send you my conf file too, if you need it.

Don't know which version is available now, but this still works perfectly
over here..

Good luck :0

Yuri