Re: [SQU] Squid doesn't download updated sites

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 01:33:20 +0100

Make sure the clock on your Squid server is reasonably correct.

Also please note that if the updated content have an modification date
indicating that it is older than the previous content then caches (both
shared in proxies and private in browsers) will not notice that the
content have been changed.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker