Re: [SQU] monitor

From: Giorgio A. <m0rpheus@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 09:54:07 +0100

if what you need is to have statistics about the web traffic of your proxy,
try running the webalizer ( http://www.mrunix.net/webalizer ) over
/var/log/squid/access.log. The webalizer runs directly inside your *nix box.
Otherwise, waste some money buying a log analyzer for windows, which will
give you nothing more than frequent crashes ! (you'll be able both to share
the log directory via smb, and to have your software get the logs via ftp)

bye
Giorgio A.