Re: [SQU] IBM Host On Demand

From: Nick Austin <nick@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 14:11:56 -0800 (PST)

It should work when setup correctly. What will happen is that all traffic
will be dumped throught squid on matter where it is going... So if you go
from one of your workstations and try to connect to the outside world,
your connection goes throught the squid box and is proxied to the outside
world. If you connection is not HTTP based, squid will be able to use
CONNECT to connect directly to the destination. So any TCP based
program should work if you get the configuration right.