[SQU] Squid And Squid Guard

From: Monsieur T.Bux <bubux2002@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:55:05 +0100 (CET)

Hi at all the persons of this mailist list,
I have a little problem with Squid and SquidGuard !
On the Squid.conf, when i type :
"redirect_program /usr/local/bin/squidGuard
redirect_children 4"
i haven't any processus 'SquidGuard' when i type "ps
-aux" on a terminal (after running again squid).
I am sure that Squid and SquidGuard'configurations are
ok cause i have tested on my school and it was right
!!!

Thank you if someone can help me !
Bruno BUBUX