Re: [SQU] Squid And Squid Guard

From: Russell Mosemann <mose@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 09:26:39 -0600 (CST)

It is always a wise idea to check the log files for information. What
error messages does the cache.log have in it? Are there any messages in
squidGuard's log file? Are the squidGuard directories and files owned by
the same user and group as squid?

----
Russell Mosemann, Ph.D. * Computing Services * Concordia University, Nebraska