Re: [SQU] most aggressive cache policy

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 00:29:26 +0100

You can make it as aggressive you want, but the more aggressive policy,
the likelier the user will get stale content, or even "private" content
intended for another user (might happen when a server fails/forgets to
indicate that private content is private...)

See refresh_pattern in squid.conf

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker