Re: [SQU] IBM Host On Demand

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 08:46:19 -0500

Ok, I guess I didn't getcha the first time...

Even with transparent proxying, if someone has an authentication script pop
up on their page, it will still work, correct?

As for proxy authentication, you are saying if you have your proxy setup to
only allow certain users, that is broken?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com