Re: [SQU] Real Player Problems

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:22:25 +0200

Try:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-7.html#ss7.4

7.4. How can I proxy/cache Real Audio?

  by Rodney van den Oever <mailto:roever@nse.simac.nl>, and James R
  Grinter <mailto:jrg@blodwen.demon.co.uk>

  o Point the RealPlayer at your Squid server's HTTP port (e.g. 3128).

  o Using the Preferences->Transport tab, select Use specified
     transports and with the Specified Transports button, select use
     HTTP Only.

  The RealPlayer (and RealPlayer Plus) manual states:

Best regards,
Ilker G.

Bu e-postada bulunan tüm fikir ve görüşler ve ekindeki dosyalar sadece adres
sahib(ler)ine ait olup, Sümerbank A.Ş hiç bir şekilde sorumlu tutulamaz.
The information contained in this E-Mail and any files transmitted with it
are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are
addressed and do not reflect those of Sumerbank A.S.