Re: [SQU] Real Player Problems

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 09:05:50 -0500

And in regards to MSN Messenger, I'd bet 1,000 to 1 it isn't chatting via
port 80 over HTTP. Squid won't help you with MSN Messenger. You need to
set up NAT/Firewalling.

As for the Relplayer thing, I noticed I can get archived real player info,
but I have yet to successfully get streaming/realtime realplayer data over
squid.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company