Re: [SQU] etc and bin folders

From: Thomas Adam <thomas_adam16@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 13:32:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

This problem seems a little weird!! I suggest that you
check /usr/share/squid, which is where some of my
Squid files are located. As I use Linux-Mandrake 7.0,
this is based on Redhat and so should therefore be the
same.

Hope that Helps,

Thomas Adam
re: thomas_adam16@yahoo.com
--- Arun Shrimali <arun@banas.guj.nic.in> wrote: >
Dear Friends,

> I need a little help, I had installed a Official
> version of Red Hat 6.2,
> Which automatically install Squid 2.3.Stable1, But I
> m unable to
> find bin and etc folders of squid. The folder found
> only is errors and
> files mib,mime,squid.conf in /etc/squid
>
> My Squid is running fine.
> In fact I want to load NCSA authentication, where to
> compile this
> authentication and what path i should give ??
>
> Any help......
>
> Arun
>
> --

=====
Thomas Adam
Linux Co-ordinator for The Purbeck School

e-mail (school): n6tadam@users.purbeck.dorset.sch.uk
e-mail (yahoo) : thomas_adam16@yahoo.com