[SQU] DNS error (urgent)

From: Somraj Bhattacharyya <bsomraj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:30:30 +0530

I have a squid proxy server running in my main office.
Now I want to give access to my other branch offices.
The branch offices are connected with a 64kbps lease lines.
I want to keep a child proxy server in all of my branch office.I donot have
internet connectivity with my branch proxy servers. I want to use the
internet connectivity of my main office only through the main proxy.
Branch users will connect to the branch proxy server to get internet.If the
URL specied by
the branch user is not in the branch server cache then it will come to my
main proxy server and will
go through that.This will save my bandwith.
When I have configured the branch-clients browsers according to my main
server settings they are getting internet access.
 I have configured the branch server also as a child server of main proxy.
But when branch users are connecting to the branch prxy server this error is
comming "unable to determine the ip address of www.hotmail.com" OR whatever
the site is.

Can anyne give me a solution?