Re: [SQU] Tune up Squid Cache Hit

From: Nebi Gurbanov <nebi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:55:46 +0200 (EET)

Hi!

1. Increasing cache_mem will improve the cache hit, but increasing the
size of cache directory will not effect the hit much if your cache is
already large, as large as 7-8 G or more (I suppose).
2. We have 2 proxy servers, and they are working all right. The cache hit
of these servers are generally about 10% . Sometimes they
approach 50%, but never pass it.. (at least I have not seen..)
3. I do not know exactly..But increasing the cache_mem will help..