RE: [SQU] Squid and FTP

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:03:37 -0000

Hi, tanxs for your great aswer as always :)
But... It seems that I may have found the problem.
This is what I changed:
READ_TIMEOUT 30 seconds
PCONN_TIMEOUT 30 seconds

What i'm afraid now is that if a slow connection is made to server, the
users keep getting disconected.
But I'll try what you said and mail you the results, ok?

Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro