Re: [SQU] Tune up Squid Cache Hit

From: Ilker Gokhan <IlkerG@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:27:49 +0200

1- Increasing cache_mem, you can get more "hot object" from memory..For
furher information see Memory section into FAQ.
2- I have cache hit about %40 on two cache server. This value is acceptable.
The average is bettween %30-50..
3- Add more memory and cache disk to your server (If possible it should be
SCSI). Use heap based cache replacement policy instead of linked..Also you
can change refresh_pattern option to increase cache hit. But you can get
some object not fresh..

Best regards,
Ilker G.