Re: https and squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 00:41:35 +0100

In case you haven't noticed we do have a mailing list for Squid
questions. It is not very polite to mass-email most (40+) people
directly.

Short answer: Not possible.

Long answer: Do your homework on what https is and you will know why a
HTTP proxy cannot transparently proxy such request, and also why a proxy
cache cannot cache https requests.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker