Re: [SQU] NTLM Error

From: Craig Fels <csfels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 12:40:12 -0600

What version of the NTLM code are you working with? I have Mandrake 7.0 and
haven't had a problem compiling any of the versions available to date. Just
make sure your ./configure options are correct. They (Robert and kinkie)
keep changing these on us. ;-)

I downloaded squid-head-200102200000.tar.gz last night, compliled and its
running much better than the tarball from 01/03/2001.

Are you using NTLMSSP as the auth program? I'm now using fakeauth_auth
because _true_ authentication is not needed. I just want domain\userid in
my logs, and I want to have acl's based on userid's.

Craig