RE: [SQU] NTLM Error

From: Wood, Jeremy <WoodJ@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:00:39 -0500

I just downloaded the new code today. Same code you are using. I am using
NTLMSSP as the helper. I have double checked the compile options. See I
need to have true authentication working because not every user on our
domain is allowed to have proxy access. Only users in certain groups are
allowed to have it. So I need to check if they are in the correct group
before they have proxy access. Right now we are using MS Proxy 2.0 and it
works with NTLM, group permissions, and it is transparent to the user. That
is what I am trying to get out of squid so I can get rid of that NT box. I
fear I may end up coding something myself which should only take me a couple
years considering my experience ;-) In other words, I stink at coding so I
was hoping to beable to throw some things together to make this work.

----Jer