Re: [SQU] deny_info and acl parsing

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 22:22:07 +0100

The acl is the last ACL name processed when the request was denied. In
this case SSL_ports (without the !)

In short, the last acl name on the http_access deny line you want the
message to be shown for..

The deny_info directive accepts a number of ACL names (one or more),
which will cause that error page to be shown for all of those ACL names.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker