[SQU] Transparent proxy with https,ftp and port 8080 is posible?

From: Leonardo Castaņo <LECastan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:25:07 -0300

Hi friends, I have a Linux RH 6.2 and Squid "Version 2.3.STABLE1" and I have
a transparent proxy for dial up users listen in port 3128 as a follow ....
when a dial up user is conected I redirect http trafic with a Shasta of
Nortel, with a follow rule :

source :port target :port
Rule
dialup-users-network :any any :80
redirect --> squid-machine:3128
dialup-users-network :any any :8080
redirect --> squid-machine:3128
dialup-users-network :any any :443
redirect --> squid-machine:3128
dialup-users-network :any any :21
redirect --> squid-machine:3128

Then when Dialup users are conected, they have a transparent proxy and work
my squid.conf configuration and my acl list ....but when dial up users open
a https, ftp sites or websites in port 8080, the transparent proxy donīt
work, the trafic to port 443,8080 and 21 is redirect to port 3128 but squid
do not proces it.

If your have any tips about this question please send me an email.

If any guy need may squid.conf I will send if required.

Bye