RE: [SQU] running problem

From: Bruno Guerreiro <bruno.guerreiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:15:36 -0000

Hi,
Try issuing 'ps -A | grep squid' to see if it shows any squid process.
BTW, did you issued 'squid -z' to create the cache dir?
Your cache.log file would be a good place to look also.

I think that you already have the latest stable version.
I'm I wrong?
But you can try http://rpmfind.net and searche for squid
Regards,

Bruno Guerreiro