Re: [SQU] IE and SSL

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:14:14 -0500

Sorry I'm popping into this late...

I have basically a default squid setup and I can access my bank's https site
fine through IE5.

the only change I had to make was to allow another port. They use port
1138. I added it to my safe SSL ports acl and it works without a hitch.

Do you have an example of those sites. I checked the archives and didn't see
any links of the sites you had problems with.

I/we could always go and look at them and see fi they give us problems too.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com