Re: [SQU] Squid 2.4

From: Adam Lang <aalang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 09:19:46 -0500

I'm sure the developers will give a more concise answer, but typically, no.
Any code change to a program has the possibility to break other components.
Pre stable means pre stable.

Plus, say they fixed a bug from a previous version and that fix either
doesn't work or screwed up something else that was working...

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
http://www.rutgersinsurance.com