RE: [SQU] ntlm

From: Tony Melia <Tony.Melia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:45:55 +1000

ok, all is now working, thanks for your help.

Another question though. If I point the linux version of netscape at this
proxy, it doesn't authenticate and is denied(I expected and understand the
mechanics of this). Is there a way to have it ask for NTLM authentication,
but if it doesn't get it, forget about authenticatino and just allow the
request?

Tony