Re: [SQU] NTLM errors, still

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:18:44 +1100

Jeremy,
please turn your squid debug level to 28,9 29,9,
remove your cache.log,
startup squid with only one client configured to use it,
start browsing from a single window until the password
dialog pops up.
Stop browsing, stop squid, tar.gz or tar.bz2 the cache.log and
email it direct to me.

If you wish, you can remove the NTLM HASH's starting at the 10th
character (so I can identify the type without seeing the data).
I will not disclose or hack them regardless, but email can be
intercepted :[

Rob