[SQU] refresh pattern 0 20% 0 results in no TCP_HIT

From: Hardi Gunawan <hardigunawan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 22:44:22 -0800 (PST)

I have set up my squid proxy server. Currently, it
cache the files even though the webserver has changed
the files. What I did was change the refresh_pattern
to "refresh_pattern . 0 20% 0".

However, when I do that, squid is not caching anymore.
It just act as a proxy only. I observed this from the
slower webpages and squid.log.

>From squid.log, I only see TCP_REFRESH_HIT,
TCP_REFRESH_MISS, TCP_MISS and such. From the FAQ, I
read that when squid get the file from its cache, then
the log should show TCP_HIT. But that does not happen
to mine (for a few weeks not seeing and TCP_HIT).

Can anyone help me?