Re: SUMMARY: Proxy Authentication Issues

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 19:37:16 +0100

If you are building an application level gateway / accelerator, then the
possibilities are larger. In such configurations SSL encrypted basic
authentication is a reality, and works quite well.

I thought you were talking about a normal proxy where the user
configures the proxy in their browser settings.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker