Re: [SQU] ICMP

From: Awie <awie@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:22:54 +0800

Yes, Henrik,

You are correct. Perhaps I must try it and see what will happen. Anyway,
thank you so much for your remind about "destination unreachable".

By disabling ICMP echo, at least people cannot ping (and traceroute ?) the
IP. So, we hope that the think that the IP is not be used. Of course,
firewall is a thing that should be implement as you recommend

Thx

Best Regards,

Awie