Re: Fw: [SQU] Squid Performance problems

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:23:08 +0100

First try to reduce the amount of I/O threads to a more sane value.
Somewhere around 6-10 per cache_dir should be quite sufficient.

Also see your cache.log in case something interesting gets logged there.

If not, next time Squid hangs, run "squid -k debug" to see if there is
any clue on what Squid is doing when it hangs..

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker