Re: [SQU] resolv.conf

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 23:50:20 +0100

Squid does not care about domain searches. This is partly from the
definition of a host name in the http:// URL scheme which states that
the host name is a FQDN or a quad dotted IP.

What you can do is to use a redirector helper to implement the various
needed domain translations.. [client redirects recommended]

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker