Re: [SQU] Memory Leak??

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:43:07 -0600

Ok, that shouldn't be enough to cause the perception of a leak. (I've
seen leak accusations in the past that were just the caches in-core
index filling up! ;-)

I haven't seen any leaks in Squid...but I do not use the 2.3 series at
all. I've only done a bit of benchmarking and testing with it a long
time ago...so maybe one crept in in the 2.3 tree that I'm unaware of.
But I haven't seen one mentioned on the lists.

Perhaps there is something else amiss on the system? Have you tried
reducing your system down to nothing but Squid (and whatever else is
absolutely necessary)?