Re: [SQU] auth problems

From: Colin Campbell <sgcccdc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:36:55 +1000 (EST)

Hi,

This is a FAQ. The order of the application of ACLs is important. Squid
behaves as follows:

http_access acl AND acl AND ...
or
http_access acl AND acl AND ...
or
http_access acl AND acl AND ...

It also stops at the first match.

So, from your list, only the first three http_access lines ever will be
used. If someone is going to ebsco, they pass else if they're going to
colstate they pass else they go nowhere because the "http_access deny BAD"
catches all other destinations. No further http_access lines will be
checked.

Colin