Re: [SQU] Announce: WinIdentd for Novell in first release

From: Robert Collins <robert.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 22:19:18 +1100

Some questions for you Bret...

Does it handle metaframe/terminal services properly?
Does it only respond to requests from machines to which an active
connection is present? And only about any such connections?

I.E. if machine foo has a connection from port 1222 to port 8080 on
machine bar, only machine bar should be able to query the username for
the connection from foo:1222 to bar:8080.

Rob