Re: [SQU] Squid vs. InfoLibria

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2001 12:01:04 -0600

I don't really get what this has to do with Squid?

If you want to test performance of the Infolibria box, you should try
Polygraph:

http://polygraph.ircache.net

Note also, that at previous cacheoffs, Infolibria tended towards the low
end of price-performance, below both Squid based solutions that were
tested in the same cacheoff (#2)...they did not participate in #3, so it
is not known if they have kept up with the improvements that much of the
rest of the industry (including Squid) has made.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances